Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eurovision 2009 Finalists

Runner-up is Iceland, my favourite beautiful princess Yohanna with ballad "Is it true?"!

It's a miracle because nobody predicted Icelend to rise so high! I wished her success and the miracle had happened.

Third place is Azerbaidjan with Arash and a hit song "You are always on my mind" which I liked too.

4 - Turkey, Hadise

5 - UK, Jade Ewen and Andrew Lloyd Webber "It's my time" Good song - but for a musical, not for Eurovision.

6 - Estonia - pretty Sanrda and Urban Symphony, one of my favourites too. Magic song.

7 - Greece - Sakis Rouvas - This is our night

8 - France - Patricia Kaas
The singer still looks well but there was no song!

9 - Bosnia & Herzegovina - Bistra Voda

Armenia - Inga & Anush - 10 - great costumes but I didn't like the song. "Everybody move your body" in national costumes looks and sounds awful!


Russia (Anastasia Prihodko) is 11. I really liked her perfomance at rehearsal but she was not so convincing during final. And the screens where she grew old... It was original but many said it looked like a horror movie, too disgusting.

Ukraine - Svetlana Loboda - Anti-Crisis girl is 12. Sorry about it, she deserved more.

I also enjoyed very much song and a girl-singer from Albania (Albania again) -
Kejsi Tola - Carry Me In Your Dreams though she is just 17.

Poor opera singer Malena from Sweden - 21 and Chiara (Malta) - 22. Really strong voices, but nobody appreciated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment